An IMPACT End User Support (EUS) Team member provides onsite support at each school following IMPACT deployment. The EUS Team member works with schools to confirm network connectivity and IMPACT access, and to review data and important IMPACT SIM tasks like enrollment and printing reports.
Help desk support
Help Desk Contact Information
- (773) 553-3925
- Select option 2 for IMPACT.
- Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Verify Help Desk Contact Information
On-going end user support
IMPACT EUS continues throughout the IMPACT deployment process. After training and deployment, schools receive an information packet that includes instructions for issue resolution, how to submit a Help Desk ticket, and user guides.
Need help with IMPACT?
There are several ways to find what you need:
Explore our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to see if your question has already been answered or if your question does not appear in the FAQ, follow these easy steps:
- Explore IMPACT SIM, CIM, or SSM built-in Help Menus.
- Check the IMPACT SIM Self-Paced Training material provided to your school and available here.
- Discuss your question with other IMPACT-trained staff at your school.
- Complete a Help Desk Form if you have been trained on IMPACT, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.